I
don't know when I became this person I am now.
I
use to think I’m super selfish but these days I find myself doing things
because other people wants me to do or because other people needs my help and not because of what I want.
Oh,
you need a publicity director? Sure I will run for that even though I really
rather be a group leader.
You
need someone to talk to through the night till 5am?
No problem, I’m sure I can
handle the whole day of work tomorrow with less than 4 hours of sleep.
Worried
that I was angry with you because I ignored your texts?
Okay I will just tell
you that I was asleep and forgot to reply even though I was indeed a little
peeved at you.
Want
to take off on that day and can’t find people to replace you at work?
Don’t worry,
I will take your place, I should be able to survive despite the three midterms I
have the next two days.
Am I being selfless or selfish?
If you ask me I would say I'm really selfish, I'm doing all this probably because I want to fill up my time so I won't have time to think too much. Probably because I want people to like me and approve of me. Might be because I don't want people to dislike me.
But I know if I ask you, you will say I'm stupid.